If you live in any of these states, you are in a hot spot! The requirements for poll watching in your state are indicated below. Click the link on this page and sign up today!
Maricopa County Poll Watcher Requirements
- There is no requirement to live in the county, but the observer must be a registered (adult) voter in Arizona.
Dekalb County Poll Watcher Requirements
- Georgia does not have any residency or age requirements for poll watchers.
Detroit Poll Watcher Requirements
- Only requirement to be a poll challenger in Michigan is that they are a registered voter in the state and have a credential from the organization they are there to represent
Washoe County Poll Watcher Requirements
- Members of the general public may be poll watchers, but this does not include members of the media or people who are observing the polls solely within a professional capacity.
- You do not need to live in the county where you are a poll watcher.
North Carolina Poll Watcher Requirements
- Resident of NC
- Registered Voter
Milwaukee Poll Watcher Requirements
- Milwaukee, WI Poll Observer Requirements: N/A (no residency, age, credentialing requirements). Wis. Stat. 7.41.
Florida Poll Watcher Requirements
- Poll watchers in Florida must be registered to vote in the county in which they want to poll watch and be designated by a political organization in the county, candidate, or political committee.