Gallup: New Flash — Americans favor common sense voter ID laws

U.S. voters are not with the activist left that is trying to block voter ID laws in every state and voting jurisdiction. In a new Gallup poll, nearly 80% of Americans favor photo ID for voting, leaving one to wonder, “what’s wrong with the other 20 percent?” But despite this good news, the poll also shows the election integrity movement has more work to do as 65 percent support “motor voter” registration and only 40 percent are in favor of limiting drop boxes – two voting policies that attract fraud and corrupt election results. More

Sign Up

Subscribe to get the latest news, podcasts, and find out how you can get involved with the Election Integrity Network.