ELECTION WORKERS, POLL WATCHERS, and VOLUNTEER ATTORNEYS:
EYEWITNESSES TO ELECTION CHAOS IN MARICOPA COUNTY
CAUSED BY ELECTION OFFICIALS IN MARICOPA COUNTY:
COUNTY SUPERVISOR BILL GATES, DIRECTOR OF ELECTIONS SCOTT JARRETT &
COUNTY RECORDER STEPHEN RICHER
Within days after the election, EIN prepared and sent a survey to volunteers in all the state Election Integrity Coalitions seeking input, thoughts, and responses about their experiences in the elections of 2022.
Within hours of sending the survey to the Arizona volunteers, responses flooded back. Within two days, nearly half of the Arizona volunteers had responded.
Press Release: Election Integrity Chairman Cleta Mitchell issues strong rebuke to Maricopa County election officials based on eyewitness accounts of catastrophic election process failures on November 8.
What did these citizens SEE on November 8?
- Voter suppression in Maricopa County
For details, eyewitness reports from election workers, poll observers, and volunteer attorneys, click here.
- Based on their experiences, 85% of the poll observers and election workers in Maricopa County are “not at all confident” about the outcome of the election
- 95% of respondents said their biggest concern with the election process was the “voting technology”
- Observers reported “chaos” at multiple voting centers caused by printer and tabulator malfunctions, all day, contradicting statements by Gates and Richer that the problems had been ‘solved’.
- Volunteer Attorneys reported “findings [that] directly contradict the statements of County election officials that (1) printer/tabulator issues were limited to only 70 of the 223 vote centers, (2) the printer/tabulator problems were resolved as of 3:00 p.m., and (3) the printer/tabulator issues were insignificant in the entire scheme of the election. “
Were you a volunteer in Maricopa County? Did you witness anything you would like to report? If so, please fill out this form: